Tuesday, December 29, 2015

A Year In Review: 2015

2015 has been an incredibly fulfilling year. Without further ado, I present my very first:
 
Year In Review: 2015

January:
The beginning of 2015 was off to a great start. We took a weekend trip to Fort Worth, ran a 5k, and celebrated Professor's 3rd birthday


February:
This month brought our first snow of the season. We took a short trip to Colorado with friends, celebrated Valentine's Day, and I went to a Maroon 5 concert in Houston.


March:

In March, we had more snow, I made new goals, caught up with friends, and Yung started a new job. 


April:

April was busy with working extra shifts. Plenty of fun gatherings with friends, dogs, and Yung.


May:
May was a great month. More extra shifts at work kept me occupied in between the babies, weddings, concerts (in Houston), and planning for the summer. Yung joined me in Louisiana for Memorial Day weekend. 






June:
Taiwan took over for the month. Aaron and I traveled overseas and had a blast. You can find all the posts for Taiwan here
July:
It really felt like summer towards the middle of the month. We had a fun July 4th. I got my wisdom teeth taken out. We had several weddings and baptisms to attend as well.




August:
August was a pretty typical month. I attended Aaron's White Coat Ceremony in New Orleans, and spent the remaining weeks working plenty of extra shifts and preparing for the fall. 






September:
From Labor Day to my birthday, to everything in between-- September was an eventful month. We were anticipating our busy fall to come.






October:

This was by far our busiest month. We had out of town weddings, our California trip, the State Fair,  Yung turning 30, and our engagement to name a few events. It was a memorable 4 weeks. 


November:
Yung vacationed in Japan with friends, and we all got ready for the holidays to begin. I spent Thanksgiving in Louisiana and loved my time there.





December:

December has flown by all too quickly. We got into the Christmas spirit by spending time with our families, visiting ICE, treating ourselves to Fogo De Chao, and watching the new Star Wars movie. Yung's work set us up with tickets to a private screening, and I am now turning into a fan!  

In 2016, I hope to accomplish more things on my 30 before 30 list. Just like last year, I'm not writing down any New Years Resolutions. I have plenty to do with my 30 before 30, and we have a fun wedding to plan <3  

As I always say: Here's to a year of happiness, healthy decisions, being brave, and living a life filled with significance.

Sending you love well wishes,
Connie

2 comments:

  1. I love your year in review! I have finally caught back up on your blog! I always love reading it!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...