Monday, November 14, 2016

Deep Ellum Bridals

Today, I am excited to share my bridals on the blog, and reminisce over that cool September evening exactly one month before the big day; walking around Deep Ellum and taking pictures in my wedding dress. I know not everyone chooses to take bridals before their wedding, but it is really a fun way to get some cool pictures of you in your dress and spend time getting to know your photographer as well. I had a hair and make up trial the day of my photos, which I was helpful, because I ultimately decided to wear my hair down and I had my make up artist make a few changes for the wedding day. The weather was amazing, and I didn't sweat a drop! 

Pro tip: 
-Hold your dress up as you are walking around. I held my train up, but pretty much forgot about the front of my dress and let it drag all over downtown Dallas. It was pretty dirty by the time we were finished.
-Have a friend come with you to help you with your train and hold your flowers. Kristina was the perfect friend and helper that day! :) 























Photo credit: Tressie Zellner of Two Pair Photography.
XO, Connie

1 comment:

  1. Could you please quit your job and go be a model now?!!!! GORGEOUS LADY!!!! Xoxoxo ❤️Leta

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...