Thursday, June 4, 2015

Train x 4

Train is one of my favorite bands, and Drops of Jupiter is my all time favorite song. Heather, her mom, and I began our tradition of going to Train concerts many years ago. Last weekend was the 4th time we have seen them live. It is always a quick trip, but we have vowed to maybe make the next get together a little longer. We usually meet in Houston for lunch, go shopping in The Woodlands, relax, get ready for the concert, and make our way over to the venue. We always eat a yummy breakfast  (one that makes up for breakfast and dinner from the night before, because we seem to skip dinner due to the large lunch) the next day before we part ways. This year, Matt Nathanson and The Fray opened for Train, but in the past, we have seen Maroon 5, The Script, and Gavin Degraw (among others). I noticed that Train has two back up singers/dancers performing with them, and I'm pretty sure I would be great at that. I can dance to the beat, shake a tambourine, and be buddies with Pat & Jimmy. I could still be a nurse practitioner during the months when we're not on tour. It would be a win win for all.

May 30, 2015

Can't wait for our next concert. I'll start working on my dance moves and tambourine shaking now.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...