Sunday, March 15, 2015

March Is For...

I decided at the beginning of the month that March was going to be for a lot of things. March is for...

1. Catching up with friends.

2. Decluttering and organizing.

3. Painting my bathroom.

4. Getting healthy.

So I'm working on it.

1a. Thank you for everyone that met up with me so far for a walk, breakfast, dinner, movies, coffee, and phone dates. After the holidays and a busy January and February, I am glad to begin reconnecting with everyone, and can't wait for the rest of my dates this month.

2a. Cleaning out my closet is an ongoing task. So far, I have donated several bags of clothing to the Salvation Army. I'm a pack rat at heart. It's a really difficult quality to shake. 

3a. I've gotten so far as to prep my bathroom with painters tape, and paint 2 walls. I will share pictures when it is all done.

4a. I have started taking Juice Plus. If it becomes a long term thing, I will blog about it, and share some details. I am trying to mentally prepare to commit to the Transform 30 challenge (it's a cleanse) in the coming months. In preparation, I will slowly wean dairy and wheat from my diet. It's a slow wean. I have yet to have a funeral for my cheese and tortillas. So far, the only "healthy" change I have made is to re-integrate green smoothies into my diet.

Here's to the 2nd half of March-
Happy Spring!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...