Thursday, November 26, 2015

A Grateful Heart

Happy Thanksgiving!

I have been celebrating Thanksgiving for the past week. First with Yung's family, and then with my family in Louisiana. It has been a great time catching up with everyone, eating lots of delicious food, and playing with plenty of babies. My mom and I went to the ballet to watch Coppelia over the weekend. It has been over 10 years since I have danced on stage, and I have decided that it is much more fun to be back stage waiting in the wings than sitting in the audience. Nonetheless, it was a great production, and we truly enjoyed being there. 

This year, I made a new stuffed mushroom recipe (although I didn't follow the recipe at all), and I think I am going to keep up the tradition of making a new recipe every year. My mom also dug out a 20+ year old chiffon cake recipe that we served up with whipped cream and blackberries. So yummy!



















Grateful for each and every one of you. I'm going to continue celebrating by eating another piece of cake.

Cheers and love,
Connie

3 comments:

  1. I love the place settings, did your mom do those? If so I love her too! Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Christa! I made the place settings :) I got the template from Paper Source.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...