Wednesday, July 13, 2016

Oh, What It Took

Since I posted about our girls night, the four of us have gotten together a total of two times. Once after I got engaged and once more a few weeks ago. Although I may see or talk to the girls on separate occasions, it took us almost 5 months this time around to schedule a date.
Between the four of us, we have 4 significant others, 3 children, 8 pets, and ~8 jobs. Being a momma is a job and some of us have another job outside our nursing job. Two of us work normal day time hours and two work night shift. We also live on opposite ends of the metroplex, which I believe is the greatest challenge.

But what ever it takes. I look forward to our bi-annual dinners and will see you at the next one!
Cheers & love as always,
Connie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...