Friday, July 22, 2016

Summer Dates

Back on Memorial Day, Yung and I attended our one and only wedding cake tasting and also went out on a date that night. We had the best time eating at Trinity Groves and walking across the Margaret Hunt Hill bridge. How was that two months ago? Summer, please don't leave me yet! I put together a a short summer bucket list...some of which we have already completed and will probably do again. Who couldn't use another snow cone?


Summer 2016 Bucket List 
  1. Go get a snow cone. Or two or three or four. We went and got a snow cone last weekend and thoroughly enjoyed people watching and eavesdropping on others' conversations. Serious entertainment right there.
  2. Go get frozen yogurt. Because it's fun and I like to eat mine with fruity pebbles and mochi.
  3. Watch dollar movies. We discovered a dollar theater not too far from Yung's house, so major score for that one. Who wants to go watch Bad Moms with me?
  4. Go kayaking. Because we love being outdoors and we haven't been in a long time. We want so badly to bring Colorado to us here in Texas. 
  5. Catch more Pokemon. Because it's a little silly and a ton of fun. I actually haven't downloaded the game yet on my phone, but yours truly's fiance has, and I think it is funny :) My little brother used to collect Pokemon cards and we've gone to see the movies together so seeing this evolve into a virtual game is pretty neat.
  6. Stand in line at Carlo's Bakery. Because back when I used to have cable, I used to watch Cake Boss, and the last time I was in the neighborhood, I didn't have time to wait in line to get a treat.
Cheers to summertime!
xx Connie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...