Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Girl's Night

Last night, I had some very refreshing girl time with these sweet friends:



They have been in my life since the very beginning of my nursing career.  Three of us were in undergrad together, and all of us began our first professional nursing job on the same unit within a year apart. If you count the years, we have accumulated between 6-8 years of friendship between us. Now that I have switched jobs, our catch up sessions are few and far between, but they are so important to me. I'm telling you...if we wrote a book and combined all of our thoughts regarding work happenings, life as a nurse, raising children, raising puppy dogs, comparing raising kids and dogs, breastfeeding, co-sleeping with your infant/toddler, love, heart break & loss, family hardships, and Netflix finds...it would pretty much be the best thing ever. I guarantee it would be truly educational, and you would not be disappointed. You would ultimately be entertained, a little horrified by the honesty, but in the end, your stomach will hurt so much from laughing, that it will all be worth it.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...