Monday, June 20, 2016

Louisiana Livin'

Weeks in Louisiana are the best because I can live mostly schedule free, I do not feel guilty for eating 2 lunches and 3 dinners, and I am surrounded by familiarity, crawfish, and love. Professor gets extra massages, which he completely takes advantage of. I make Aaron play duets on the piano with me. I catch up with friends and also make pit stops in Houston (Whitwatt and little Ty!) to cuddle new babies and get to visit all the Buc-ees I pass along the way.  It’s pretty much the best.
Aaron needs all the assessment skills he can get, and Professor was being very patient. Auscultating, percussing, and range of motion on the pup were all within normal limits ;)

We have made many memories in this dining room. Happy early birthday to my little brother, and Happy late Father’s Day, Dad! Aaron will turn 25 whole years old on Friday <3

Happy summer to everyone!
Xoxo Connie 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...