Sunday, May 8, 2016

Goodbye April!

April brought many rain storms to Texas, so I am happy that the first week of May has (mostly) been sunny and warm (Not counting the weather right now). Although I approve of rainy weather when I am working (I sadly have no windows in the clinic nor in my office), or when I feel like curling up on the couch to watch movies, it can also make me feel very blah and unproductive. I start make excuses like, "it's raining so I can't go to the gym. I think I'll have pizza instead." Not good! :)

I have, however, been trying to mix up my workouts now that we have checked off our half marathon from the list. Yung is training for a 100 mile bike race, so I am taking spin classes in hopes to one day be able to keep up with him around White Rock. I would also like to add swimming to my exercise regimen.

I live for the days when I take a road trips to see new babies, have puppy walking dates, and movie watching nights with Yung. That pretty much summed up my month. A lot of baby holding, baby talk (I've had several close friends have babies lately), a lot of rain, and more Netflix than usual.

May is looking up already. I just spent several days with my parents, and we will reunite with Aaron next month. So much to be thankful for. Enjoying this season today and always.











Gearing up for another great week.
xoxo, Connie 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...