Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Hey, September

September is here and I can hardly stand it. I saw a sign for pumpkin spice cake today, and I felt simultaneously excited and nostalgic. I want time to slow down, but then again, there is so much to look forward to. August turned into a very busy month at work which turned into the month passing by very quickly. In fact, I am currently working on one of a million charts I have to finish. I am thankful to be a nurse practitioner, but I do I miss the ability to leave my work at work. Speaking of which-it is almost my 1 year anniversary at my "new job" in this new role. I don't even know how to process this :)  I have several posts to catch up on, and many pictures to share, so stay tuned for new posts in the coming weeks. I will leave you with sweet Professor and Ruby. They are sitting so still and trying not to beg for more bacon. Happy September!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...