Sunday, May 26, 2013

Best Buddies

On June 24th, 1991, my baby brother was brought into the world. I was 4.5 years old. A few days after he came home, I walked into his room and peered in between his crib bars.  He was sleeping soundly and I decided to poke his arm with a toothpick to see what would happen.  When nothing happened, I lost interest and left.
We have come a long way since that faithful day when I tried to stab Aaron with a toothpick.  We've been best buddies pretty much from the start.  

This picture makes me smile. Let’s take a moment to giggle at my wild hair. Must have been a fresh perm.   


Aaron has graduated from college and is growing up to be an amazing person who always handles himself with grace and kindness.  I loved spending graduation week with him.  I think my favorite times were spent shopping for a new graduation outfit (even though he grumbled through it like most boys do), where we found a fun LSU themed bowtie. 


Our smiling faces were tired.

A big congrats to my little brother. Can't wait to see what life has in store for him. 


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...